- Eastside Volleyball Academy coaches will never berate or disrespect their players. Occasionally situations might arise which need to be addressed. On these occasions, they will needs be done in private, with respect and an open-mind.
- Complete CPR/First Aid course.
- Must be Impact certified (per USAV regulations).
- All coaches required to be Safesport & Truesport certified
- Much complete the required ref/score clinic.
- Attend EVA Coaches’ meetings and clinics.
Be on time and prepared.
- We owe it to our players and their families to be on time, and to be ready to begin at the scheduled time.
- Always do your best to have a plan for practice.
- Always try to end on time. This will benefit the players, their families and the next team or the clean up staff for the facility.
Cell phones in practice or at tourneys are to be used for emergency purposes only.
This is your team. Take pride in it!
- Represent EVA in a way that you would represent yourself. Be respectful, courteous and pleasant when you are at a competition or practicing. Remember that you practice the way you play, and your players will reflect this mentality.